June 03, 2013
West Bengal Madhyamik Exam 2014 Routine, Schedule & Time Table.
West Bengal Madhyamik Board announced the date of Madhyamik (Class-X) Exam 2014 dates. This season exam will start from 24th February and continue to 6th March. The exam will start at 11:45 a.m. and still continue to 03:00 p.m. Lets check the Madhyamik 2014 exam routine and time table.
West Bengal MADHYAMIK (Class-X) 2014 Routine :
24/02/2014 (Monday) : 1st Language, Paper-I (Bengali, English, Gujarati, Morden Tibetan, Nepali, Oriya, Gurumukh, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Santali)
25/02/2014 (Tuesday) : 1st Language, Paper-II
• 26/02/2014 (Wednesday) : 2nd Language (English- if any other than English offer as 1st language, Bengali or Nepali- if English is offered as 1st Language.)
• 28/02/2014 (Friday) : History.
• 01/03/2014 (Saturday) : Geography.
• 03/03/2014 (Monday) : Mathematics.
• 04/03/2014 (Tuesday) : Physical Science.
• 05/03/2014 (Wednesday) : Life Science.
• 06/03/2014 (Thursday) : All Additional / Optional Elective Subjects.
TAGS: Class-X 2014 routine, Exam Info, Madhyamik 2014, Madhyamik 2014 routine, Time table of Madhyamik 2014, WBBSE Routine 2014, West Bengal Madhyamik 2014 routine